Monday, January 30, 2012

Verge Of Anorexia: A Few Things to Note

I can’t think of a story to tell you that’s even mildly entertainful, and that’s usually because things are going really well with little to no failures in my daily existence. However, the other day, someone told me that I’m really skinny considering that I don’t walk around and whatnot, and asked what my secret is for staying on the verge of anorexia. That’s when it occurred to me that maybe you don’t know enough about me aside from my terrible spending habits and random adventures, so I decided to whip up an entry consisting of random facts.

-Skin-and-bone syndrome is a gift I take for granted.
I don’t really eat a whole lot, if you wanna know the truth. On average I eat two meals a day, and nine times out of ten, they’re home-cooked. But I'm not the type of person to count my calorie intake because I love food. I eat all types of meat, and I can eat boxes of chocolate on a typical weekday, not to mention the daily triple-triples I consume. Also, I have a sacred attachment to salt. 

-My favourite show is the Fireplace Channel.
I haven’t been into TV for a very long time. Apart from an occasional movie or a wicked home design show, my screen is always on the fireplace channel, or Jazz F.M. in the summer time. Everyone who knows this thinks it’s a waste of a flat screen TV. It’s not my fault that there haven’t been any good shows since Full House and Even Stevens.

-'Ruin it With Cinderella' is not based on the failures of the dudes I’ve been with.
Not all of them anyway. A lot of the stuff I write in those posts are things that I’d envision to be ridiculous and absurd, but if you must ask, then yes. Every now and then, those posts contain personal stories. I will never specify, so unless you’re lucky enough to know about my romantic encounters, you’ll never know the difference.

-I feel that this blog can be easily misunderstood because it is highly sarcastic and exaggerated.
I am aware that I come across as ridiculous, spoiled, and somewhat irresponsible. I am not as strange as I seem, and my life is pretty fricken' successful thus far. Anyway, I thought I might address the fact that I have real goals aside from spending money and I'm not too far from reaching them.

-I’m not crazy about kids.
You know that instant reaction most people get when they see a child? The OMG, sooooo cute!!! Yeah, well I don’t get that – I don’t know why, I just don’t. A lot of the times, I find kids to be sort of annoying, and stuff. However, there are certain kids that I develop attachments to, but it’s not a love-at-first-sight thing. It grows out of an emotional bond, and if you want me to be honest, it’s pretty rare for me. Maybe I’m a sociopath, or something. Do I want kids? I think I want one, and I was dead serious when I said I was going to adopt a Russian baby. Why Russian? I'm not sure. It just feels like that's what's meant to be. Probably gonna name him Dimitri! The reason I want to adopt is not because I can't have kids of my own - I just don't feel like giving birth, to be honest. 


-My best pieces of writing do not live on 'SYSTEMATIC ERROR.'
They live under my bed in a fancily decorated box, and the only way you would access these is if you ever meant anything at all to me. This blog is just something I do for fun, and it isn't meant to have deep intrinsic value. I have a collection of other things I have written and they're a lot less hyper, to say the least. I'm compelled by the art of words and you'd probably be surprised to find some of my darker pieces. Eventually, I'm going to form it into a novel of some sort, but I'm secretly afraid to publish because due to the nature of the things I have written, I would probably be analyzed as a f***ed up person, or something. 


-Every winter, I cheat on my wheelchair. 
I love my wheelchair a lot, but every winter, I have an affair with the snow. I've developed an odd attachment to winter despite the inconvenience it has in store for me, and at least once a year, I like to use my crutches to walk in the snow for a few minutes, even though my chances of slipping and breaking my neck are pretty fricken' high. It's fun. And crunchy - you should try it sometime. 


-Gloomy skies and Mondays make me the happiest girl ever. 
I think Mondays are fantastic, and it's because I love the way my weekdays are structured. I have the perfect mix of school and work, and it's right to the point where I don't want to shoot myself from anxiety. Also, I think gloomy skies are sexy as hell and if I ever run into Prince Charming, I'm going to get married on a grey, gloomy day when all the trees are dead and a little bit snowy. 


-I am always paranoid about something.
I don't sleep enough, because even in my deepest form of sleep, I'm ridiculously worried and paranoid about something stupid that doesn't even matter. Most of the time, I worry about the ideas I'm going to wake up with, because I know that I'm crazy enough to do whatever my heart desires. 

5 comments:

  1. Even Stevens was such an awesome show!! I loved it!!

    Love this post by the way!

    --Kaila

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl! I appreciate your reads. I am going to finish this post soon. I was going to do more than seven points but never got around to it last night. WIll update. Hope you're well :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. theres tons of amazing tv shows on... you are most definitely wasting that tv.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, anonymous reader :-) I'll try looking into those shows.

    ReplyDelete