Thursday, February 16, 2012

Topsy-Turvy Nothingness

I’ve been meaning to tell you a story or two for quite some fricken’ time now, but my week consisted of absolute nothingness after my wheelchair broke down and I was confined to the four walls surrounding me, sort of.

I was going to post quite a few things, actually. I was going to post a ‘Ruin it With Cinderella’ and then I was going to rant about my topsy-turvy love life. I was even going to post a Valentines Day special, but I became so occupied with my evening of bubble baths, champagne, and chick-flicks with the company of my fluffy white dog. After that, I was too busy enjoying nothingness so I never got around to doing any stories at all. 

My week hasn’t been exciting or adventurous at all. To top it all off, I was slightly offended when the spare-chair I was loaned for the week nearly had me sitting on the ground with its low-height seating. I am actually pleasantly surprised that while reaching the cupboards for dishes and whatnot, nothing fell on my head to make me more disabled.

In brighter news, my wheelchair arrived today after about X days, and I’ve never been so happy to see him. He looked a little bit dusty when he rolled in to greet me, so I’m still sort of worried that he was treated neglectfully at the shop. I’m taking him out to celebrate our reunion.

No comments:

Post a Comment