Sunday, October 23, 2011

Frigidly Detached


Mood: Curiously excited.
Time of Day: 8: 50 p.m.
Word/Phrase of the Day: "Not all those that wander are lost."

I haven’t posted anything silly as of late, I know. In case you should wonder, it is because I’m going through some life-changing experiences that are altering my view point of everything around me.

For the first time in my life, I feel like things are as they should be, and everything is happening for a reason. I seem to be in tune with all of my surroundings in spite of the fact that I may appear frigidly detached.

It took a long time for me to achieve this, and I have every intention to rest at this spot for awhile. I have everything I need to reach my destination and I’m not going to stop in between.

Don’t worry, some things haven’t changed. The other day, I ordered twelve pairs of sunglasses.

XOX

No comments:

Post a Comment