Sunday, October 9, 2011

Paradox


MOOD: Connected
TIME OF DAY: 10:01 P.M. 
WORD/PHRASE OF THE DAY: Found


Never be too sure of me. I’m farther than you think. I can say one thing right now, and do something else in X. Call me inconsistent. I am what you call a paradox and I can spark the questions in your mind that you never saw coming.

You'll never understand me - I am much more complex than that and I like it that way.

I’m reserved and shifty, and if I give you access to my thoughts, you’re really something else. Promise.

By the way, I can instinctively pick up on your bullsh**. It’s a gift. And when I let you get away with it, consider my indifference a reflection of your zero-importance.

I know what I'm here for and I'm going to stand my ground. I’ve planted my venom and now I’m going to watch it spread.

Don’t let me into your thoughts. I’ll master your game and play it better than you.

2 comments:

  1. 'I'll master your game and play it better than you'

    Awesome line. It is so powerful. I love it. I've been reading some of your posts while on my break before lunch, it is Kaila from Bloorview btw. I really love this site, it took me awhile to find it of course because I misplaced the peice of paper with the link. HAHA >.<

    Your posts, espesically the last few, are awesome, it is so much fun to read. Sorry I cant comment on all of them, too sore (as per the usual). :-) Hope to see you soon. Never stop writing, you are too good. I love this! And congrats on the life changing experiences!! That's awesome. :)
    -kaila

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kaila! It's so nice to hear from you and I'm so happy that you're enjoying my posts. Have a merry Christmas and visit me sometime. xox!

    ReplyDelete